Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why do this?

Everyone knows what Google is?  You look up stuff and information or see an image.  This is what I thought also.  However,  I am finding that there is much more to Google than just searching.  

Google has many features like email which includes Google Plus.  Google Plus allows you to join communities and interact with others and much more (which I am in the midst of exploring).  In Google email or gmail one can use Google Drive in which you can create documents to share with others and collaborate.  in Google Drive one can create forms and spreadsheets.  All these tools allow there to be more interaction and collaboration with colleagues and students.

I am still exploring and will be adding how I can use these tools in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment